Please, make sure, that you familiarize yourself with the disposition of the exits, staircases and fire extinguishers. Please, remember that it is extremely dangerous to cover table and table lamps with flammable objects.
We ask you not to smoke in the rooms.
It is strictly prohibited to keep flammable substances in your room.
In case fire in your room, do the following
Immediately call the Reception (tel. No. 9000 or 9001) or Emergency No. 112 and inform them that there is a fire. Try to put the fire down with the tools you have in your room. If you fail to extinguish the fire, leave the room and close the door.
Leave the zone of danger and follow the instruction of the hotel personnel and/ or fireguard.
In case fire not in your room
Immediately inform the Reception (tel. No. 9000 or 9001) or call Emergency no. 112 providing your room number. Close the windows before leaving your room and Hotel.
If the smoke in the corridors and staircases is too dense and it is impossible to leave room, stay in your room with the windows open. A firmly closed door will protect you for a long time. To avoid suffocation thrust damp towels and bed accessories into chinks and ventilation. If it is possible keep the door wet.
Inform administration about your location.
Stay by the window and make a sign to the fireguards when they arrive so they can proceed with the rescue procedures.
Please observe the above – mentioned regulations.
Hotel Best Western Santakos was opened at the merging point of the Old Town and the City Centre of Kaunas in December 1995 . Visit the hotel to experience excellent service, exclusive attention, and stylish environment!
Hotel Best Western Santakos in Kaunas offers 92 cosy and luxurious rooms. Evoking splendid former homes of aristocrats, the hotel rooms will appeal both to guests seeking privacy, quietness and relaxation, and those getting ready to important meetings or intense negotiations.
The hotel furniture and doors are made of solid oak wood to special order; the carpeting is woollen. Certain elements of furniture, such as Corian sink legs, are artworks of smithery. The walls are decorated with oil paintings by famous Lithuanian painters. You will find ceramic and glass vases made by young artists of Kaunas. The tapestry and bed spreads are made from natural materials and have delicate ornaments. There are aesthetic, light-tight, and flameproof curtains. The bedding here is white, linen.
All rooms are well equipped with king-sized beds, air conditioners, satellite television, free of charge wireless internet, radio, telephones, desks, refrigerators, mini bars, safe boxes (in some rooms), and hair dryers. Bathrooms have heated floors; a whirlpool bath is available (in some rooms).
Business Center 24 Hours
Computer, printing, telephone, photo copy, fax and fast Internet connection services are for your personal needs in Business Centre located on the first floor near reception.
Hotel Best Western Santakos offers an ideal environment for different events. Conference halls feature the latest conference equipment: digital simultaneous interpretation equipment, discussion microphones, video and audio equipment, wireless Internet, video projectors, etc. Conference or seminar participants can order catering services: coffee breaks, lunch, dinner, or banquets in the restaurant. Experienced staff will help you to organize business meetings, international conferences, seminars, company events, festive evenings, or casual parties in cosy hotel halls. Conference participants are offered free of charge to use a guarded parking lot in the hotel yard.
from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m (until 11:00 a.m. on weekends)
- Breakfast delivery to the room is charged – 5 Eur (please dial 9001 to order)
- Early “Express Breakfast” is available or “To Go” in an appropriate package (has to be pre-ordered as late as 9 PM night before). Please dial 9100 to order.
We offer rich hot buffet breakfast, business lunch and we can organize a romantic dinner with live music or an elegant banquet room. We invite you to enjoy.
I-VII from 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Order to the room please dial No.9100
Room service ( 5 Eur room sevice charge)
I-VII from 10:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
The restaurant invites to have a delicious lunch for a good price (the cuisine chefs will offer something different each day). “Europa” restaurant in Kaunas, designed in a contemporary European style, has two halls, a winter garden. There is no doubt that whenever you visit Europa Restaurant, you will find here something new, interesting, something you haven’t seen or heard before. Or maybe, while enjoying artfully served dishes, you will get a feeling of being in a small Parisian restaurant. When the sky becomes dark and under the glass roof of Europa the star-like lights light up, the restaurant doubtlessly becomes the cosiest place to spend the evening on your own or in a company of your friends.
The highly experienced restaurant staff will offer you the best possible service.
General Rules Of The Hotel
- Check in time: from 2:00 p.m.
- Check out time: until 12:00. If you would like to check out at a later time, please contact the reception desk No.9000
- Express Check out service available. Please contact the reception desk No.9000
- We kindly ask you to smoke only in the special area located near the hotel entrance in the inner courtyard.
- Guests with pets are accepted.
- In order to ensure your own safety, we kindly ask you to allow only checked-in hotel guests into your room.
- The rooms are cleaned every day.
- Linen and towels are changed every three days. Towels are changed every day, if you leave them on the bathroom floor.
- In order to ensure your convenience, we kindly ask you to inform the hotel reception desk about any equipment faults, so that they are eliminated without delay.
- The time period from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. is quiet hours in the hotel. Please respect the comfort of your neighbours. If somebody or something disturbs your comfort, please inform the reception desk No.9000
- In order to ensure your safety, a video surveillance system is installed in the common use areas of the hotel.
Free Of Charge Hotel Services (Tel. No. 9000) 24 Hours:
- Reception (available for 24 hours).
- Transfer of messages.
- Tour information and reservations.
- Free parking (available for 24 hours).
- Business centre – copying, fax, free wireless internet (at the reception, available for 24 hours).
- Conference rooms and service staff.
- Safes in the rooms or at the reception, free of charge (available for 24 hours).
- Iron and ironing board on request, tel. 9000 (available for 24 hours).
- Doctor on call.
- Wake-up call service.
- Bathrobes, slippers and face towels upon request (available for 24 hours).
- Taxi calls (available for 24 hours).
- Car rental reservations.
- Hairdresser, masseur on call.
- Extra beds and baby cots.
- Luggage storage room (available for 24 hours).
- Bottled water – at the reception (available for 24 hours)
- Snacks and drinks – at the reception (available for 24 hours)
- Ice on request (available for 24 hours).
- Coffee/tea supplies in each room.
- Electric heaters and fans on request, tel. 9000
- For adapters, please ask at the reception, tel. 9000 (available for 24 hours).
- Free extra towels, hygiene items (soap, shampoo, shower gel, shaving, tooth cleaning), blankets, pillows, etc. (available for 24 hours).
- You can pay for services with Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa, American Express credit cards.
Extra Charged Hotel Services (Tel. No. 9000) 24 Hours:
- Laundry, dry –cleaning service.
- Bottled water, snacks and beverages available (at the reception).
- Post cards and postal stamps at cost.
- Small mail service.
We truly care about your experience. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please contact the front desk immediately.
After your stay is completed, we would sincerely appreciate you taking a few minutes to share your comments about your experience with us. You will be sent an email invite to provide Medallia survey feedback.
Once completed, Best Western Rewards ® members will receive 250 bonus points
We call taxis for our hotel guests free of charge. If you would like to rent a car, please contact the Reception No.9000
High Speed Internet Access
Free of charge Wireless access (Wi-Fi) is available in all our guest rooms, public areas, restaurant, conference halls. Login password is available at Reception No. 9000
Free of charge Hard wired internet is available in business center, lobby and restaurant, rooms 111-118, 214-225, 314-325, 407-418, 501-602, conference hall “Nemunas” and “Neris”. Login password is available at Reception No.9000
You may access the Internet (Wi-Fi or Wired) service by connecting your device to wireless or wired service, turning it on and accessing the Internet by the use of your browser.
If you want to connect to the Wired Internet, plug one end of the computer cable to the empty socket and another end of the cable to your computer. If you need a computer cable, please contact our Reception No.9000
Network name: BWSantaka. There is a password
– please contact our front desk (dial 9000 or 9001).
BUSINESS CENTRE, located on the 1st floor, is opened 24 hours and it is free of charge.
For your convenience – computer, high speed internet access, printer, scanner, copy machine.
If you have any problems or questions or need any assistance with logon or connectivity, please be advised that technical support is provided by front desk, 24 hours for free – please call 9000 or 9001.
Upon removal of the key-card, power supply is disconnected by the energy-saving system, therefore, there is at least one electrical outlet near the desk (marked with the ‘Always On’ sign), where you can charge your electrical devices (mobile phone, computer, etc.) or ask for another key-card at the hotel reception.
How to use the air conditioner
- For switching on/off – push the Power on the remote control panel.
- The cooling mode ““ can be set on with pushing the “MODE“ button several times, and the warming mode – “ R“ (this mode valid only in cold period).
- The desirable temperature from +18°C to +23°C for cooling mode can be set on with “ + “ and “ – “
- buttons, and the desiramble
- temperature from +16°C to +30°C can be set for warming mode.
- Air blow intensity can be regulated by pushing the ““ button
- Every time you push the button it is accompanied with short sound signal.
ATTENTION: during operation of the conditioner all the windows must be closed.
Wake – Up Service
You can order the wake-up service by calling the Reception (phone No. 9000 or 9001). The hotel receptionist will wake you up at the required time.
The Do Not Disturb And Please Clean The Room Information Card
You will find this information card on the door handle in your room. If you put the card on the door handle on the outside of your room, the hotel personnel will know that you want your room cleaned or that your privacy must not be disturbed.
Fax And Letter Sending Service
If you would like to send a letter, you can purchase envelopes and postage stamps at the reception desk. Writing paper and pens can be Please bring your letter to the reception desk and we will take care of it.
Laundry, ironing, dry – cleaning service
In your bath room you will find a bag for clothes to be washed and a form, in which you have to specify how many and what types of articles you would like to be cleaned or washed. Articles to be washed submitted by 9.00 a.m. will be returned the following day. We will include the service fee in your room invoice.
For your added security the keys to your room are numbered with a security code. If lost or misplaced during your stay with us please notify the Reception immediately No.9000
If You Need Medical Aid
Please call the general help number 112 from the landline or your mobile telephone, or Reception (phone No.9000 or 9001).
You can call from your room to Kaunas, Lithuania as well as abroad. There is an automatic accounting for telephone calls. If you would like to know telephone call rates, please contact the reception desk (phone No. 9000 or 9001).
You cannot use credit cards to pay for yours calls in the hotel. You can call information service numbers free of charge 9+ 8 800+ phone number.
|Hotel room||9+ room No..|
|Reception||9000 or 9001|
|Restaurant||9906 or 9100|
|Wake up calls||9000 or 9001|
|In Kaunas||Dial 9 + number|
|In Lithuania||Dial 9+8+city code+number|
|International calls||Dial 9+00+country code+city code+number|
|I 1||Mobile phone||1.16|
|I 3||Ireland, Austria,Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain, Spain, Italy, USA, Poland The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, France, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican, Germany||1.74|
|I 4||Armenia, Australia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czechia, Greece, Georgia, Iceland, Yougoslavia, Canada, Croatia, Macedonia, Roumania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary||2.32|
|I 5||Brazil, Japan, China, Mexico, SAR, South Korea, North Korea, Thailand, Taiwan,||4.63|
|I 6||Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, UAE, Pakistan, Vietnam||5.79|
Rules For Our Guests With Pets
We accommodate our guests who come together their pets. The hotel management team keeps the right not to accommodate guests with pets if:
- Guests do not keep to the rules applied for those with pets;
- A pet makes noise or disturbs the rest of other guests;
General rules on keeping a pet in the hotel:
- A pet owner is responsible for his pet’s tidiness. He also makes sure that his pet does not make any noise neither disturbs the rest of other guests.
- A pet owner must have a special place for keeping his pet – cage, special bag, bed, etc.
- A pet owner takes a personal responsibility for his pet’s bed, nutrition as well as all other necessary means for the pet.
- A pet owner makes sure that his pet will be taken outside in time, will keep tidy while being in the hotel premises. If a pet makes a mess, its owner cleans everything immediately.
- A pet owner makes sure that hotel’s towels and other pieces of inventory will not be used for the needs of his pet.
- A pet cannot be left alone in a hotel room for longer than 60 min.
- A pet owner makes sure that his pet does not access other hotel rooms, restaurant premises, SPA centre, other general usage premises on its own.
- A lead must be used while taking a pet for a walk. In case of necessity a muzzle must be used as well.
- A pet owner ensures that his pet will not make any material damage to the hotel.
- A pet owner takes all responsibility to pay all expenses, connected with the damage made by his pet to people’s health, hotel inventory.
We kindly ask you not to take away the property of the Hotel. If you want to acquire some, please ask the Reception.
ENJOY YOUR STAYAdministration