BW Santaka Hotel respects the privacy of its guests and interested parties and is committed to protecting it in the provision of accommodation services, and to the fair and lawful processing and maintenance of the data provided by guests at the time of registration.
45.5 BW Santaka Hotel complies with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation (BDAR). The following information about guests is collected by the BW Santaka Hotel Sales Department, website www.santakahotel.eu
We collect data about our guests through:
- e-marketing and registration forms,
- when you book our services,
- when you provide data about yourself through reservation systems,
- other legally permissible ways.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- providing you with accommodation services,
- processing bookings, registrations, enquiries,
- sending you information about our services and special offers (where you have consented to receive such information),
- contacting you to evaluate the quality of the services provided.
Under no circumstances will the personal data you have provided to us be passed on to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data;
- to law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
With your consent to contact you by telephone or email for direct marketing purposes, we will endeavour to send you only information that may be of interest to you, such as special offers for you.
You can adjust the receipt of this information at any time by contacting us by firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, without giving reasons for your objection, and to request in writing the rectification of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
You also have the right to:
- Request us, in writing, by email or by telephone, to suspend the processing of personal data.
- to know what data we are processing about you.
- to be forgotten, to request that we delete the data we process about you.
- Request that we transfer the data we process about you to another personal data controller.
- to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, either by expressing your objection immediately or by providing a subsequent notification.
By ordering our services, you consent to the use of your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the accommodation service. You agree in advance that we have the right to store your personal data on a server, in the cloud, for as long as necessary, in accordance with the legal requirements of the Republic of Lithuania.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data must be made to us in writing in one of the following ways:
- by delivering such request or instruction directly to us at 21, J.Gruodžio str., LT – 44293 Kaunas;
- by sending such a request or instruction by e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address you provided to us at the time of booking;
- Upon receipt of your request or instruction, we will respond to your request and carry out the actions set out in the request. The reply will be provided to you in writing;